Submarine connectivity is the physical backbone of the world’s Internet carrying more than 95% of voice and data traffic around the world. However, it is time to upgrade the capacity of the cable systems to manage the demand for ever growing bandwidth. To achieve scalability and explore new markets, the subsea industry needs to adopt next gen capabilities and technological platforms.
Join the Tata Communications Transformation Services’ (TCTS) Senior Vice President and Delivery Head – International Chair the session on “Planning for your network’s long-term future, today” at 9:15 AM, SGT on October 18, 2016. Meet TCTS’ subsea experts at The Suntec Convention Center, Singapore from October 17-19, 2016. TCTS is proud to be a Silver sponsor of the Submarine Networks World, 2016.
• Moderator: Mr TV Chalapathi (Chala) Rao, Senior Vice President and Delivery Head – International, Tata Communications Transformation Services
• Mr Mohamed Nasr, AVP - EMEA Cable Development, PCCW Global
• Mr David Lloyd, Senior Director, Network Engineering, Hibernia Networks
• Mr Anthony McLachlan, Vice President & General Manger (Asia Pacific), Ciena Ltd
• Mr Greg Varisco, Chief Executive Officer, Aqua Comms Ltd
Engage with the TCTS team at Booth#06, as they discuss perspectives on optimising subsea network operations.
Submarine Networks World continues to be the only platform where the industry’s elite leaders gather annually to exchange knowledge, present new and upgraded cable projects, strategise and partner. In 2016, Submarine networks will discuss not only the issues critical to the core business, but exploring in depth the industry's role in relation to the global economy.
For more details about the event, Click here.
|DATE||Oct. 17th - 19th, 2016|
|VENUE||Suntec Convention Center, Singapore|