Today when most telecom establishments across the globe are looking for effective sustainable communication systems that help lower investments in Capex and Opex, new market opportunities are opening up in the form of Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) networks. LPWA network technologies, Sigfox, Semtech-Lora and Clean Slateenable out-of-the box M2M connectivity from any public operator, allowing devices to connect hard to reach spaces at much lower TCO.
Let's take a look at how LPWA technology is becoming a potential choice for a number of applications in different sectors:
- Utilities sector experiencing more connected gas and water meters
- Smart cities connecting street lights, parking space and waste management
- Consumer marketstracking high value products at low cost
- Agriculture sector monitoring land, livestock and forest
With an end-to-end design, build, integrate and operation of LPWA M2M network, TCTS provides a comprehensive solution for customers who are looking for not only accelerating their network deployment, but also reducing operational complexity and risk when introducing next generation technology into their network.
TCTS M2M Managed Services offerings include:
- Network Engineering including planning & optimization
- Professional deployment services for active and passive
- Understanding the end user application requirements and its integration with the network
- Network operations and maintenance - on field and NOC with service level adherence
- Support in development of the overall ecosystem
- Our flexibility to understand your design and integrate end user requirement helps generate new revenue streams
- TCTS, with its global experience and footprint, can prove to be a reliable M2M managed service partner for an end to end design, deploy, integrate (i.e. with existing network and infrastructure) and operate model